I am a Christmas tree

When winter come and New year  approaches they take me out of the box and start to decorate. I am happy when I am decorated with beautiful garlands, but when they light I  shine, I become more beautiful, I become a winter symbol. And on the New Year's Eve  people get more beautiful and their eyes shine. And begins the fireworks. Everyone is happy, children are singing, dancing around me. In the morning when I wake up, I see a lot of presents under me. When children see these gifts, they are very happy, their eyes shine as I am shining. All dance around me, give presents to each other, give best wishes to each other. But in a few days, they put me in the box and I am very sad. Now I am looking forward to the next New Year to decorate me with beautiful garlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment